A correct map of the State of Vermont, from actual survey ; exhibiting the county and town lines, rivers, lakes, ponds, mountains, meetinghouses, mills, public roads, &c
- Whitelaw, James, 1748-1829, creator
Doolittle, Amos, 1754-1832
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- James Whitelaw]
- 1 map : hand col. ; 111 x 74 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Vermont--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Shows town grant dates.
Relief shown by hachures.
Colored in outline showing county boundaries.
Prime meridians: London and Washington, D.C.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Vermont.
- by James Whitelaw, Esqr., surveyor general ; engraved by Amos Doolittle.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: