Plan of the city and environs of Quebec, Copy B ; with its siege and blockade by the Americans from the 8th of December 1775 to the 13th of May 1776
- Faden, William, 1749-1836, creator
- Creation Date:
- 12, Septem.r 1776
- Place Of Origin:
- Wm. Faden
- 1 map ; 45 x 63 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Québec (Québec)--History--Siege, 1775-1776--Maps--Early works to 1800
Québec (Québec)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Shows roads, buildings, fortifications, batteries, lines of fire, etc.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Published as the Act directs 12 Septemr. 1776... ."
Indexed for points of interest.
Appears in: The North American atlas / Wm. Faden. London: Faden, 1777.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- engraved by Wm. Faden.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3454.Q4S3 1776 .F3
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: