Plan van Fort Kandahar
- Creation Date:
- [approximately 1738?]
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 1 ms. map : color ; 38 x 24 cm
- Dutch; Flemish
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
Kandahār (Afghanistan)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Kandahār (Afghanistan)--Aerial views--Early works to 1800
- Pictorial map.
Probably executed by an artist witnessing Nader Shah's siege of Kandahar, which began in 1738.
Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
Includes index to points of interest.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Library Web site.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G7634.K25A5 1738 .P5
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: