The marches of Lord Cornwallis in the Southern Provinces ; now States of North America; comprehending the two Carolinas, with Virginia and Maryland, and the Delaware counties
- Faden, William, 1749-1836, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Wm. Faden
- 1 map : hand col. ; 66 x 48 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Cornwallis, Charles Cornwallis
Southern States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Shows routes for marches in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Relief shown pictorially.
"References. The marches of the army under Ld. Cornwallis are coloured red. Those of the guard under Brigr. Genl. O'Hara are coloured blue. Those of the British legion under Lt. Coll. Tarleton are coloured yellow."
Appears in: A history of the campaigns of 1780 and 1781: in the Southern Provinces of North America. / Banastre Tarleton. Dublin : Printed for Colles, Exshaw, White, H. Whitestone, Burton, Byrne, Moore, Jones, and Dornin, 1787.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3861.S3 1787 .F3
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: