Charles Town, South Carolina ; Charlestown, South Carolina ; Charleston ; with a chart of the bars & harbour
- Cowley, R., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 19 x 20 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Harbors--South Carolina--Charleston--Maps--Early works to 1800--Manuscripts
Fortification--South Carolina--Charleston--Maps--Early works to 1800--Manuscripts
Charleston Harbor (S.C.)--Maps--Early works to 1800--Manuscripts
- Shows names of forts, batteries, and bridges.
Oriented with north to the right.
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
Below title: "Wm. M."
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Collections and items have been digitized with the generous support of The Polonsky Foundation.
- by R. Cowley.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
Colonial North American Project at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: