A plan of the town, bar, harbour and environs, of Charlestown in South Carolina ; with all the channels, soundings, sailing-marks, &c. from the surveys made in the colony
- Faden, William, 1749-1836, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- W. Faden
- 1 map ; 50 x 68 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Harbors--South Carolina--Charleston--Maps--Early works to 1800
Charleston Region (S.C.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
From: Atlas of battles of the American Revolution / William Faden. No. 19. London : W. Faden, 1793.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- engraved by William Faden.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: