Reynolds's map of London : with the latest improvements: Map of London with the latest improvements
- Additional Digital Items:
- Martin, Henry, active 1830-1852, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- J. Reynolds
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 40 x 76 cm.
- Digital Format:
- London (England)--Maps
- Shows names of streets, division of districts, drainage, railways, names of boroughs, and other points of interest.
Relief shown by hachures.
Originally issued in booklet & accompanied by index: Reynolds's splendid new map of London and stranger's guide with 1000 references to the streets, squares, &c.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- drawn & engraved by H. Martin.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: