Indicator map of London: with the recent improvements, 1880
- Additional Digital Items:
- C. Smith & Son, creator
American Exchange in Europe
- Place Of Origin:
- C. Smith & Son
- Creation Date:
- 1 map : col ; 48 x 74 cm. + location tape (83 cm.) + index to map.
- Digital Format:
- London (England)--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures.
Shows names of streets, roads, railways, drainage, borough boundaries, towns, and other points of interests.
"Divided into quarter mile sections for measuring distances."
Originally issued in guide with cover title on binding: Indicator map of London and visitors guide; and pamphlet title: Alphabetical list of 7,000 streets to accompany the Indicator Map of London. London: C. Smith & Son for the American Exchange in Europe.
Includes location tape.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: