Post office plan of London ; Plan of London
- Wyld, James, 1812-1887, creator
J.L. Cox and Sons
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Ja.s Wyld
- 1 map : col. ; 39 x 80 cm. + index (15 cm. ; 15 p.)
- Digital Format:
- Postal service--England--London--Maps
- Shows names of streets, urban boroughs boundaries, roads & proposed roads, railroads, drainage, & other points of interest.
Includes notes on demarcations.
Includes furlong chart for measuring hackney coach & cab fares.
Accompanying "Index to Plan of London" printed by J.L. Cox & Sons.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2008 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Imaging the Urban Environment.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: