San Francisco Peninsula
- United States Coast Survey, creator
Peirce, Benjamin, 1809-1880
Hilgard, J. E. (Julius Erasmus), 1825-1891
United States, Office of Coast Survey.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Coast Survey Office
- 1 map ; 69 x 43 cm.
- Digital Format:
- San Francisco Peninsula (Calif.)--Maps
San Francisco (Calif.)--Maps
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Shows drainage, railroads, etc.
"Note: This map is reduced from surveys made ... between 1850 and '57 ... and from supplementary surveys of the interior made ... in 1867 and '68 ... The scale of the original maps is 1:10,000."
Contour interval 20 ft.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Imaging the Urban Environment.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2008 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- U.S. Coast Survey ; Benjamin Peirce, superintendent ; verified J.E. Hilgard.
- Chart ; no. 628. United States Coast Survey.
Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: