Surficial geology of the Chicago Loop quadrangle: Chicago loop
- Additional Digital Items:
- Bretz, J. Harlen, 1882-1981, creator
Illinois State Geological Survey
A. Hoen & Co
- Place Of Origin:
- State Geological Survey Division
- Creation Date:
- 1 map : col. ; 62 x 59 cm.
- Digital Format:
Loop (Chicago, Ill.)--Maps
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
At head of map: "Committee of the Board of Natural Resources and Conservation. Frank G. Thompson, Chairman: Edsons S. Bastin, Geology: William A Noyes, Chemistry: Arthur Cutts Willard, President of the University of Illinois" & "State of Illinois, Dwight H. Green, Governor. Deptartment of Registration and Education, Frank G. Thompson, Director."
"Geologically surveyed in 1930-1932."
"Topographic base surveyed in cooperation with the U.S. Geological Survey, 1926; 1936."
Below lower margin: A Hoen & Co.
Includes legend and map index.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- by J. Harlen Bretz.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
Cabot Science Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: