Map of London and its environs: London and its environs: shewing the boundary of the jurisdiction of the metropolitan board of work, also the boundaries of the city of London
- Standford, Edward, 1827-1904, creator
Edward Stanford Ltd
- Place Of Origin:
- Edward Standford
- Creation Date:
- April 21, 1884
- 5 maps : col. ; each 66 x 99 cm.
- Digital Format:
- [Map 1] Parishes the districts & extra parochial places -- [Map 2] Water companies' district -- [Map 3] Gas companies' districts -- [Map 4] Parliamentary boroughs -- [Map 5] Poor law unions.
- Gas companies--England--London Region--Maps
Water utilities--England--London Region--Maps
London Region (England)--Maps
London Region (England)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Shows names of cities, borough boundaries, streets, roads, railroads, and other points of interest.
Relief shown by hachures.
Originally issued in booklet with cover title: Standford's London government maps.
Includes notes and indices.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- Stanford's Geog.l Estab.t
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID: