[Plan of Port Royal, Nova Scotia: Port Royal, Nova Scotia
- Saccardy, Vincent, -1691, creator
Morse, William Inglis, 1874-1952
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Creation Date:
- 1 ms. map : hand col. ; 45 x 34 cm. + accompanying ms sheet (47 cm.)
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Annapolis Royal (N.S.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Covers Annapolis Basin, Baye françoise (i.e., Bay of Fundy), and Saint Marys Bay.
Title and statement of responsibility supplied by cataloger.
Accompanying ms. sheet hand-written by Wm. Inglis Morse: "Saccardy fils, drawn 1690. One of originals drawn by son of Vincent Saccardy..."
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Collections and items have been digitized with the generous support of The Polonsky Foundation.
In French with English translation (by Morse) on verso and on accompanying sheet.
- based on the work of Vincent Saccardy]
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
Colonial North American Project at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID: