<Moscow = ; Moscow = ; Moskvi> ; Москвы [sic]
- Clarke, W. B., creator
Davies, Benjamin Rees.
Charles Knight & Co
Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Publishd under the superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge [by] Charles Knight & Co.
- 1 map : col. ; 33 x 36 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Moscow (Russia)--Maps
Moscow (Russia)--Pictorial works
- Ill. below map entitled : "View from Sparrow Hill. The Novo-Devitchei Monastery in the Foreground".
Ill. at upper left corner entitled: "Church of the Assumption in the Kremlin".
"191" near imprint at lower margin.
Non-Latin script record.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
In English and Russian (including romanized Russian)
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2009. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Imaging the Urban Environment.
- drawn by W. B. Clarke, Archt., engraved by B. R. Davies.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: