A complete map of the Crimea ; showing the military and carriage roads with distances from various points of the western coast : from English and Russian surveys
- Desilver, Charles., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Charles Desilver
- 1 map : hand col. ; 38 x 64 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Crimean War, 1853-1856--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Charles DeSilver in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania".
Insets: Map showing the relative position of the Crimea with the seat of war -- Sebastopol harbour, et. Scale [ca. 1:42,000].
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Library Web site.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: