A general map of Turky in Europe, Hungary &c
- Moll, Herman, -1732, creator
Bowles, John, 1701-1779, publisher.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for Tho. Bowles and John Bowles
- 1 map ; hand col. ; 25 x 30 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Hungary--Maps--Early works to 1800
Greece--Maps--Early works to 1800
Ukraine--Maps--Early works to 1800
Turkey--Maps--Early works to 1800
Balkan Peninsula--Maps--Early works to 1800
Thrace, Eastern (Turkey)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Imprint derived from the atlas [Moll, Herman. Atlas Minor...] in which the map was issued.
Inset views of Belgrade and Temeswar.
Upper righ corner: "27".
Shows boundaries, rivers, roads and settlements.
Relief shown pictorially.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Library Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Ukraine.
- by H. Moll, Geographer.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: