St. Helena: Bay of Agoa de Saldanha, this bay is 70 miles north of ye Cape of Good Hope: this island belongs to ye English East India Company whose ships usually touch here for a recruit of fresh water and provisions ... ; The bay of Agoa de Saldanha, this bay is 70 miles north of ye Cape of Good Hope
- Moll, Herman, -1732, creator
Bowles, John, 1701-1779
Bowles, Thomas, 1694-1773
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for Tho. Bowles and John Bowles]
- Creation Date:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : hand col. ; each 14 x 21 cm on sheet 28 x 21 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Saint Helena--Maps--Early works to 1800
Saldanha Bay (South Africa)--Maps--Early works to 1800
South Africa--Saldanha Bay
- Imprint derived from the atlas in which the map was issued.
Relief shown pictorially ; depth shown by soundings (given in fathoms).
Prime meridian London.
From: Moll, Herman Atlas Minor ... / Herman Moll. London: Thomas Bowles and John Bowles, 1732?
Also available online.
Island of St. Helena ; Saldanha Bay, South Africa.
- by H. Moll, Geographer.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: