To His Royal Highness. George Augustus Frederick. Prince of Wales &c. &c. &c. This chart of the West Indies ; Chart of West Indies ; This chart of the West Indies
- Speer, Joseph Smith., creator
Bowen, Thomas, -1790
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- The author
- 1 map on 2 sheets 71 x 117 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Caribbean Area--Maps--Early works to 1800
West Indies--Maps--Early works to 1800
Mexico, Gulf of--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Caribbean Area
- Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings.
Shows southern United States, Mexico, Central America, West Indies, Bermudas, and northern South America.
Includes acknowledgment dated Jan. 25, 1774 at Plantation Office, Whitehall by John Pownall, secry.
Also available online.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2012. (Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Caribbean Area). (Harvard Map Collection digital maps. West Indies). Stitched digital image compiled from 2 source images using image editing software.
- is humbly inscribed by His Royal Highness faithful & obedient servant Joseph Smith Speer ; Thos. Bowen, sculpt.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: