Blachford & Co.'s new chart of the coast of Brazil ; Blachford and Co.'s new chart of the coast of Brazil ; New chart of the coast of Brazil ; from the Equator to Rio Janeiro
- R. Blachford & Co, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Published by R. Blachford & Co., chart sellers to the Admiralty, and East India Compny, etc., 115 Minories
- 1 map ; 93 x 181 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Depths shown by soundings.
Oriented with North to the right.
Includes insets: Harbor of Cape Frio, Rio de Janeiro, Harbor of Bahia, or St. Salvador, Fernand de Noronha, Bay of Maranham and Pernambuco.
Decorated with 10 views of harbor entrances to Rio de Janeiro, Cape Frio, Bahia, etc.
Also available online.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2014. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- drawn from the surveys made by order of the Portuguese government, including those of Jose Patriceo, Manoe Pimental & several other officers in the Royal Navy.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: