[ Map of England and Wales ; Andrew's map of the navigable canals and rivers of England and Wales, from actual surveys ; showing roads and navigable waterways]
- Andrews, John, 1736-1809, creator
- Creation Date:
- May 2, 1788
- Place Of Origin:
- John Andrews published... No. 211, facing Air Street, Piccadilly
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col. ; 100 x 77 cm., sheets 58 x 84 cm., or smaller.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Roads--England--Maps--Early works to 1800
Roads--Wales--Maps--Early works to 1800
Wales--Maps--Early works to 1800
England--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Title supplied by cataloguer.
Shows distances between individual cities.
Map lacks a title, however, a space for a title is apparently provided in the upper right-hand corner of top sheet. The british Museum has a similar map with the title: "Andrew's map of the navigable canals and rivers of England and Wales, from actual surveys".
Also available online.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2013. (Harvard Map Collection digital maps. England). (Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Wales). Stitched digital image compiled from 2 source images using image editing software.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: