Cross's London guide: Cross's pocket plan of London and street directory
- Cross, Joseph., creator
- Place Of Origin:
- published by J. Cross, 18 Holborn Hill, opposite Furnival's Inn
- Creation Date:
- 1 map : hand col. ; 36 x 65 cm. + 1 booklet (72 p. ; 16 cm.)
- Digital Format:
- Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)--Maps
- This edition shows the "Site of the Exhibition of 1851" in Hyde Park.
Map is divided into half mile squares and borders lettered and numbered for reference. Index to public buildings below map.
River, railways, some roads and green spaces coloured; City of London outlined in red.
Booklet includes index to streets and information for tourists.
Also available online.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: