Surry ; Surrey ; Cary's new and correct English atlas
- Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, creator
- Creation Date:
- Sep. 1st 1787
- Place Of Origin:
- Published ... by J. Cary, engraver map and print seller the corner of Arundale Street Street
- 1 map ; 22 x 27 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Surrey (England)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Relief shown by hachures.
Shows boundaries, rivers, downs, parks and settlements with stars denoting the number of members returned to Parliament.
Appears in: Cary's new and correct English atlas : being a new set of county maps from actual surveys, exhibiting all the direct & principal cross roads, cities, towns, and most considerable villages, parks, rivers, navigable canals &c. London : Printed for John Cary, 1787.
Also available online.
County of Surrey.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Map Collection, 2012. (Harvard Map Collection digital maps. England. Surrey.).
- by John Cary, engraver.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: