Buckinghamshire: Cary's new and correct English atlas
- Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Publish'd ... by J. Cary, Engraver, map & printseller No. 188 the corner of Arundel Street, Strand
- Creation Date:
- September 1st, 1787
- 1 map ; 27 x 22 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Buckinghamshire (England)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Shows boundaries, rivers, parks and settlements with stars denoting the number of members returned to Parliament.
Relief shown by hachures.
Appears in: Cary's new and correct English atlas : being a new set of county maps from actual surveys, exhibiting all the direct & principal cross roads, cities, towns, and most considerable villages, parks, rivers, navigable canals &c. London : Printed for John Cary, 1787. (Map no. 4)
Also available online.
County of Buckingham.
- by John Cary, engraver.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: