London: Britannia: or, a geographical description of the kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland
- Hollar, Wenceslaus, 1607-1677, creator, engraver.
Blome, Richard, -1705
Roycroft, Thomas, active 1651-1677, publisher.
- Place Of Origin:
- T. Roycroft for R. Blome
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 17 x 28 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- London (England)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Imprint and date derived from the atlas in which the map was issued.
Coats of arms and dedication "by Ric: Blome."
Lists of sites and buildings.
Also available online.
City of London, showing Westminster and Southwark.
- W. Hollar fecit.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: