Map of part of Fulton, Fayette, and Campbell counties, from surveys, state map, and information, Without overlay
- United States, Army of the Cumberland., Topographical Engineers Office., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- United States
- Army of the Cumberland, Topographical Engineers Office
- 1 map ; 56 x 49 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Landowners--Georgia--Fulton County--Maps
Fulton County (Ga.)--Maps
Fayette County (Ga.)--Maps
Campbell County (Ga.)--Maps
- United States--Georgia--Fulton County
United States--Georgia--Fayette County
United States--Georgia--Campbell County
- Relief shown by hachures.
Right half of map printed on 9/16 in. grid.
Includes printed, opaque paper overlay (24 x 26 cm.) pasted onto right-center of map and covering the area south of Atlanta to the East Point/Rough & Ready area. Overlay includes geographic features in addition to those shown on original map.
Includes names of select landowners and notes indicating general topography.
Includes manuscript annotations.
Also available online.
- Topl. Engr. Office, Army of the Cumbd.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: