- Chace, Elizabeth Buffum, 1806-1899, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Rhode Island
Central Falls, R.I
- E.L. Freeman & Son
- 47 p. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Antislavery movements--United States
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2004. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Electronic reproduction : Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2007. (Women and social movements in the United States, 1600-2000: scholar's edition). Available via World Wide Web.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, 1975. 1 reel. 35 mm. (History of women, Reel 519, no. 3962)
- Elizabeth Buffum Chace.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
Women and social movements in the United States, 1600-2000: scholar's edition
- E449 .C43
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: