Western women in Eastern lands ; an outline study of fifty years of woman's work in foreign missions
- Montgomery, Helen Barrett, 1861-1934, creator
Central Committee on the United Study of Foreign Missions
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- xiv, 286 p.,  folded leaf,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- What our mother told us -- Ladies last -- Missionaries at work -- The women behind the work -- The new woman of the orient -- Problems and policies
- Women missionaries--Asia
Women's rights--Religious aspects
Women missionaries--Societies and clubs
Women in missionary work
- "Published for the Central Committee on the United Study of Missions"--T.p. verso.
"... the tenth volume in the series issued by the Central Committee on the United Study of Missions"--P. xi.
Includes statistical table, bibliographical references, and index.
Microfiche. Chicago : American Theological Library Association, 1986. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. high reduction. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1986-0685).
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work). Copy digitized is Nov. 1912 printing.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, 1976. 1 reel. 35 mm. (History of women, Reel 750, no. 6011)
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
- by Helen Barrett Montgomery.
- ATLA monograph preservation program ATLA fiche 1986-0685
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
ATLA Historical Monographs Collection
- BV2610 .M6
WZ 150 M787w 1910
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: