Life and letters of Mary Putnam Jacobi
- Jacobi, Mary Putnam, 1842-1906, creator
Putnam, George Haven, 1844-1930
Putnam, Ruth, 1856-1931
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- xvii, 381 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Jacobi, Mary Putnam
Women physicians--United States--Biography
Women physicians--United States--Correspondence
- "List of scientific and other writings of Mary Putnam Jacobi": p. 347-354.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2003. (The American civil war: letters and diaries). Does not contain preliminaries. Available via World Wide Web.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2004. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2003. (North American women's letters and diaries). Does not contain preliminaries. Available via World Wide Web.
- edited by Ruth Putnam ; foreword by George Haven Putnam.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00827
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- R154.J36 A3
WZ 100 J1596P 1925
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: