The beautiful life of Frances E. Willard ; a memorial volume
- Gordon, Anna A. (Anna Adams), 1853-1931, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Woman's Temperance Publishing Association
- 416 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Willard, Frances E. (Frances Elizabeth)
Woman's Christian Temperance Union
Social reformers--United States--Biography
- Microfiche (master negative) Beltsville, MD., NCR Corporation for the American Theological Library Association Board of Microtext, 1978. 5 sheets ; 10.5 x 14.8 cm. (Women and the church in America ; 35) (ATLA F2108)
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2004. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work).
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, 1976. 1 reel. 35 mm. (History of women, Reel 551, no. 4244)
- by Anna A. Gordon ; introduction by Lady Henry Somerset ; with character sketches and memorial tributes by the general officers of the World's and the National W.C.T.U., English leaders, Edward Everett Hale ... [et al.].
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- HV5232.W6 G7
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: