Elizabeth Buffum Chace, 1806-1899 ; her life and its environment
- Wyman, Lillie Buffum Chace, 1847-1929, creator
Wyman, Arthur Crawford, 1879-
W.B. Clarke & Co, publisher.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- W.B. Clarke Co.
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- v. 1. Life until the passage of the fifteenth amendment and until the close of some great personal interests, 1806-1872 -- volume 2. Broader social life, and the fulfillment of duty as a Rhode Island citizen.
- Chace, Elizabeth Buffum
Women abolitionists--United States--Biography
Antislavery movements--United States
- Includes index.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2004. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work).
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, 1977. 1 reel. 35 mm. (History of women, Reel 873, no. 7172)
- by Lillie Buffum Chace Wyman and Arthur Crawford Wyman.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- CT275.C485 W8
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: