The present phase of women's advancement and other addresses
- Bristol, Augusta Cooper, 1835-1910, creator
Brown, Olympia, 1835-1926, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Christopher Pub. House
- 136 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Biographical sketch -- The present phase of woman's advancement -- Science and its relation to human character -- The philosophy of art -- The relation of the maternal function to the woman intellect -- Labor and capital -- Our educational system -- Woman, the new factor in economics -- The Familistere at Guise, France -- Browning's philosophy of life -- Three score and ten.
- Women's rights
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, 1976. 1 reel. 35 mm. (History of women, Reel 882, no. 7253)
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2004. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work).
- by Augusta Cooper Bristol.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: