Bridget's sisters, or, The legal status of Illinois women in 1868 ; Bridget's sisters ; Legal status of Illinois women in 1868
- McCulloch, Catharine Waugh, 1862-1945, creator
Luscomb, Florence, 1887-1985, former owner.
Illinois Equal Suffrage Association
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- For sale by Illinois Equal Suffrage Association
- 29 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2004. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2004. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by Catharine Waugh McCulloch.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00438
- JK1911.I3 M36 1911
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: