A sermon to the medical students ; delivered by Lucretia Mott, at Cherry Street Meeting House, Philadelphia, on first-day evening, second month 11th, 1849
- Mott, Lucretia, 1793-1880, creator
Zeiber, W. B., bookseller.
Chapman, T. Ellwood, bookseller.
Philadelphia Anti-Slavery Society, bookseller.
Merrihew & Thompson, printer.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- For sale at W.B Zeiber's, T.E. Chapman's and the Anti-Slavery Office
- Rev. phonographic report.
- 21 p. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Slavery--United States
Antislavery movements--United States
Sermons, American--Women authors
- United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work).
Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications,  1 reel (part), 35 mm. (History of women, no. 8447)
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E449 .M687
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: