Samantha at Saratoga, or, "Flirtin' with fashion" ; Samantha at Saratoga ; Flirtin' with fashion
- Holley, Marietta, 1836-1926, creator
Merriam, Eve, 1916-1992, former owner.
Opper, Frederick Burr, 1857-1937
Opper, Frederick Burr, 1857-1937, ill
Hubbard Bros, pbl
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Hubbard Bros.
- 583 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Women--United States--Fiction
Wit and humor, Juvenile--Juvenile fiction
Husband and wife--Juvenile fiction
Manners and customs--Juvenile fiction
Clothing and dress--Juvenile fiction
Springs--New York (State)--Description and travel--Juvenile fiction
Saratoga Springs (N.Y.)--Description and travel--Fiction
Saratoga Springs (N.Y.)--Description and travel--Juvenile fiction
- United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Women and work). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Josiah Allen's wife (Marietta Holley) ; illustrated by Frederick Opper.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 01611
- PS3515.O5 S3
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America,
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: