- Johnson, Emory R. (Emory Richard), 1864-1950
American Academy of Political and Social Science
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- American Academy of Political and Social Science
- iii, 224 p. ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Relation of industrial education to national progress by B.T. Washington. -- The work of the National society for the promotion of industrial education by C.D. Wright. -- Vocational training and trade teaching in the public schools by J.P. Haney. -- Elementary trade teaching by C.H. Morse -- The secondary industrial school of Columbus, Georgia by C.B. Gibson. -- Partial time trade schools by H. Schneider -- Public evening schools of trades by C.F. Warner -- The short course trade school by J.E.G. Yalden. -- The Milwaukee school of trades by C.F. Perry. -- The Philadelphia trades school by W.C. Ash. -- The Manila trade school by J.J. Eaton. -- Technical education at the Polytechnic institute, Brooklyn by F.W. Atkinson. -- The work of the Pennsylvania museum and school of industrial art by L.W. Miller. -- The Berean school of Philadelphia and the industrial efficiency of the negro by M. Anderson. -- The industrial training of women by Florence M. Marshall. -- The relative value and cost of various trades in a girls' trade school by Mary S. Woolman. -- The apprenticeship system of the General electric company at West Lynn, Massachusetts by M.W. Alexander. -- The John Wanamaker commercial institute -- a store school by J. Wanakaker. -- Trade teaching in the boot and shoe industry by A.D. Dean. -- The apprentice system on the New York Central lines by C.W. Cross. -- Apprenticeship system at the Baldwin Locomotive works, Philadelphia by N.W. Sample. -- Trade teaching under the auspices of the Typographical union by W.B. Prescott. -- The position of labor unions regarding industrial education by J. Golden. -- Book department.
- Technical education--United States
Vocational education--United States
- Includes bibliographical references.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2004. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
- editor, Emory R. Johnson ; assistant editor, Chester Lloyd Jones ; associate editors, Carl Kelsey ... [et al.].
- The annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science ; v. 33, no. 1
Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science ; v. 33, no. 1
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00686
- H1 .A4
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: