Woman suffrage amendment: proceedings in the United States Senate, July 31, 1913, upon the presentation of petitions favoring the adoption of S.J. Res. no. 1, "A resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States extending the right of suffrage to women," : together with the Report of the Senate Committee on Woman Suffrage recommending its passage
- United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Woman Suffrage., creator
United States, Congress, Senate., (63rd, 1st session : 1913).
United States, Congress, Senate., (63rd, 1st session : 1913-1914).
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- 46 p. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Women--Suffrage--United States
- "Aug. 5, 1913, presented by Mr. Chamberlain and referred to the Committee on Printing. Aug. 7, 1913, reported favorably and ordered to be printed."
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 63rd Congress, no. 155
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JK1888 .U63 1913
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: